About the destination:
Istanbul, the largest city in Turkey is home to numerous architectural wonders, shimmering markets and exotic Turkish cuisines. One of the many reasons that make this place incredible is the Bosphorus strait that connects the Black Sea to the Sea of Marmara.
- Arrive Istanbul airport, Transfer to hotel. Day free at leisure.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Morning departure to view Hittite artifacts at the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations. Visit the Mausoleum of Ataturk, father of modern Turkey. Visit the underground city of Sarhatli.
- Drive to Pamukkale.
- Dinner and overnight in Pamukkale
- Full day tour of the famous ruins of Ephesus and St. Mary’s Cottage.
- Dinner and overnight in Kusadasi. Afternoon Optional: Tour of Sirince
Full Day Ephesus & St. Marys House
Tour the famous ruins of Ephesus, an important cultural center of the ancient world, and explore 2,000 year-old marble streets, a theater, the Library of Celsius, a gymnasium and Hadrians Temple. Take a short drive to see St. Marys stone cottage where it is believed Virgin Mary spent her last years accompanied by St. John. Continue to a regional rug production center to have a firsthand experience of this unique art form
Today we depart for Izmir airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then back to home. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future in one of our tours again. Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing us.
- Izmir to Istanbul Flight (15Kg Baggage) - Flight can be Pegasus Airlines or Turkish Airways or any other Carrier as per the availability
- Kusadasi Hotel to Izmir Airport Coach Transfer
- PCR test (if applicable)
- All other services not mentioned above