About the destination:
Istanbul, the largest city in Turkey is home to numerous architectural wonders, shimmering markets and exotic Turkish cuisines. One of the many reasons that make this place incredible is the Bosphorus strait that connects the Black Sea to the Sea of Marmara.
Ankara, the capital city of Turkey is a symbol of the Turkish war of independence and nestled in the heart of Anatolia. The place is enveloped with Old castles and ruins from Hittite, Phrygian, Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman civilizations.
Cappadocia is a city that has a charm like a fairytale. It is widely known for its moon-like landscape, honeycombed hills and towering boulders. From the magical underground cities to the mesmerizing hot balloon ride, this place offers a dream-like experience to its travelers.
- Cruise through the azure waters and witness the charm of Bosphorus Strait that is a link between Black sea and the Sea of Marmara
- Visit Blue Mosque, the Istanbul’s prime tourist attraction, known for the blue tiles that surround its gorgeous interior
- Admire the beauty of Mausoleum of Ataturk which stands tall in honour of Atatürk and the birth of the republic
- Capture the ruins of Basilica Cistern, the largest surviving Byzantine reservoir that lies beneath the Turkish capital
- Get to tour around Pasabag, known as the Monks Valley, filled with an impressive collection of ‘fairy chimneys’
- Behold the charm of underground cities in Cappadocia and be amazed by the architectural brilliance and the excellent engineering
- Get ready for an adventure that you will cherish for eternity.
- Arrive in Istanbul, the largest city of Turkey that will surely give you the experience to remember forever.
- Meet our representative at the airport who will transfer you to the hotel. Behold the glorious city on your way.
- Complete the check-in formalities and unload your luggage.
- Take a rest for a while and then get ready for a half-day tour around City Walls, Golden Horn, and cable car to Pierre Loti Hill.
- Then head out for the Bosphorus Cruise along the Bosphorus, the winding strait separating Europe and Asia.
- Get the best view of Rumeli Fortress and Leander’s Tower (from the boat, no interior visit).
- Later in the evening, our representative will drop you back to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Wake up with a delicious breakfast and a beautiful view of the city from your hotel.
- Get ready for a half-day Old City tour. Our representative will pick you up from the hotel.
- Visits to St.Sophia, Byzantine Hippodrome, in which stand the obelisk brought from Egypt by Theodosius and the Serpent Column was taken from Delphi by Constantine.
- Admire the Blue Mosque will be visited from outside if the tour is taken on Friday, which has six minarets and a middle dome of 109 feet and a Grand Covered Bazaar dating back to the 15th century.
- After the tour ends you can visit the Spice Market on your own.
- Return to the hotel
- Overnight stay in Istanbul.
- Wake up with a lovely breakfast and get ready to check out from the hotel.
- Our representative will pick you up from the hotel and transfer you to the airport to take a domestic flight to Ankara.
- Tour starts in the morning from the hotel or from the airport.
- Visit the Hittite Museum and Mausoleum of Ataturk which is a symbol of the birth of the republic.
- After lunch drive to Cappadocia.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Cappadocia
- Relish delicious breakfast at the hotel,
- Our representative will pick you up from the hotel and take you for a tour of the beautiful city.
- The first destination would be the underground city of Kaymakli and Citadel of Uçhisar.
- After lunch continues with the valley of Goreme Open Air Museum.
- The last sites will be Paşabağ valley and Avanos.
- After the tour drive back to the hotel.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Cappadocia.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer to Kayseri Erciyes Airport to take a domestic flight to Istanbul.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul New Apt directly taking an international flight back.
- Take a bag full of memories to cherish for eternity.
- Accommodation: Comfortable stay for 4 nights in your preferred category Hotels
- Meals: Breakfast included as mentioned in Itinerary.
- Guide: Professional English speaking guide to help you explore the cities
- Transfers: All transfers by luxury cars included as per itinerary
- Visa Assistance: It will be provided (Charges are not included)
- Note: Package customization available on request. Drop an inquiry to know more.
- Experiences Covered:
- Half-Day Tour with Bosphorus Cruise
- Witness the beautiful monuments of Istanbul like the Blue Mosque and St.Sophia.
- Stroll around the Grand Bazaar
- Visit the Hittite Museum and Mausoleum of Ataturk in Ankara
- Visit the underground city of Kaymakli
- PCR test (if applicable)
- All other services not mentioned above