If you have devoured stories of streets in Tokyo, lined with cherry blossoms besides the city’s exquisite natural landscapes, then you must make the most of a 4 Days Japan Tour Package. Japan has something to entice all kinds of travelers. Whether you desire to explore the country’s culture or history at various UNESCO World Heritage Sites; or visit some of the many impressive castles and temples, Japan guarantees adventure around every corner.
Whether it is the alluring Imperial Palace, surrounded by heavenly gardens or the wonderfully austere and serene Meiji Shrine, Japan offers an element of Zen. On a 4-day tour package you take to the skies by riding the Hakone Ropeway, and be hypnotized by the billowing volcanic steam, over Owakudani’s active volcano. Japan is not a country you can understand virtually, rather it is that intriguing, complex and layered part of the world that needs to be felt, experienced, and breathed all by yourself.
- On a 4 Days Japan Tour Package, on the first day, you get to visit Japan’s second tallest structure, The Tokyo Tower, soaring above the city.
- Be mesmerized by the splendid birds-eye-view of the surrounding shrines and parks, from The Tokyo Tower’s main deck.
- Visiting the grand Shinto shrine of Meiji-Jingu and partake in the traditional rituals that involve praying, making offerings, writing wishes on an ema amulet or purchasing a protective charm.
- On the third day, head to the glamorous shopping district of Ginza, and shop till you drop while exploring the luxurious marts here.
- Get ready for a power-packed day as you head out for the Hakone and Mt Fuji tour.
- Hop aboard a bullet train and marvel at the beauty of the towering Mt. Fuji and explore the National Park of Hakone, on this all-day excursion.
- Enjoy a fun boat ride in the glimmering waters of Lake Ashi and visit the volcanic valley of Owakudani.
- Treasure gleaming views from Hakone Sky Gondola (ropeway) and feast on a flavorful lunch consisting of Onigiri, sushi, and sashimi.
- Return to Tokyo after an elaborate sightseeing via the bullet train.
- Appetizing breakfast and dinner are included in the package. However, you can always try the local cuisines like tempura, ramen, miso soup or Udon noodles.
- All equipment, accommodation facilities and meal areas, etc. are well thoroughly sanitized after and before every use to ensure utmost hygiene and safety of the travelers.
- As per the 4 Days Japan Tour Package, depart from Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi, on a Tokyo bound flight.
- Arrive at Tokyo's Narita Airport and get transferred to a pre-booked plush hotel in the city.
- Feel the comfort of reaching a well sanitized hotel in a Limousine bus by 1400 hours.
- Freshen up and enjoy an overnight stay in the Tokyo hotel.
- Wake up in the land of the rising sun, after a good nights’ sleep and get the morning chores done.
- Feast on a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and reach the pick-up point for a morning tour of Japan’s capital city.
- Your morning hours are well allocated in the 4 Days Japan Tour Package, with the first visit to the observation and communications tower, the Tokyo Tower.
- At the tower’s Foot Town (base) you enjoy a luscious meal in one of the vibrant cafes or restaurants.
- You move up to the Main Observatory and “look down” for spectacular views. From there on, you seek out the Special Observatory at 250 meters to let the sweeping views of the metropolis, amaze you beyond measure.
- Later, you visit the delightfully serene Meiji-Jingu shrine, beyond the edge of a tree-line avenue, shaded by thick foliage and tall trees.
- Partake in the rituals of the shrine by making a wish and later head to the Imperial Palace: an affluence of castle ruins, galleries, and gardens.
- Spend half of the day exploring the manicured East Garden glowing with seasonal blooms, the Kokyo Gaien National Garden, and the real green oasis, Kitanomaru Park.
- Disband at the western-style shopping district of Ginza and fill your shopping bags.
- Reach the hotel, get refreshed, have a wholesome dinner and call it a night.
- After breakfasting with an appetizing meal you head to the pick-up point for Mt. Fuji and Hakaone tour.
- Hop on a bullet train and reach Mt Fuji Fifth station.
- Get treated to incredible views of the Hakone National Park and Fuji Five lakes.
- Enjoy a sky gondola ride on a Hakone Ropeway and reach the best vantage point to catch unparalleled views of Mount Hakone’s slopes and Mount Fuji from Hakone Crater.
- Experience the splendid beauty of the volcanic landscape of Owakudani Valley.
- Soak in the surreal and bizarre episode of enjoying a pirate ship ride in Lake Ashi where you get to stand in awe of the up-close views of the area’s scenery.
- Return to Tokyo by bullet train and rejuvenate yourself in the hotel.
- Retire for the night.
- Devour a delectable Japanese breakfast.
- Share transfer from the Tokyo Hotel to Narita Airport and depart with beautiful memories of the 4 Days Japan Tour Package.
- A full day tour of the charming attractions of Tokyo.
- Insightful guided tours of the Tokyo Tower, and catching jaw-dropping views of the metropolis from the different sections of the tower.
- Visit the Meiji-Jingu shrine, constructed mostly from Japanese Cypress, in the midst of a sprawling forest.
- Behold the beauty of a long wall of sake barrels in the shrine and participate in a ritual.
- Visit the Imperial Palace to explore the stunning gardens.
- Set out to view the breathtaking vistas of Mt Fuji and Owakudani Valley from a double-wired Hakone-Komagatake sky gondola.
- Make merry on a sightseeing Pirate ship in Lake Ashi and feel like a true buccaneer as you are stunned by the ravishing views of the forest, windy summits and the lake.
- Travel insurance is recommended and their charges will not be included.
- Hotel taxes and Personal expenses (if any) have to be borne by you in Japan.
- Domestic/International flights will not be included in the package.