BANGKOK – THE CAPITAL OF THAILAND
Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand. Bangkok is one of the world’s top tourist destination cities. With so much of life conducted on the street, there are few cities in the world that reward exploration as handsomely as Bangkok. Cap off an extended boat trip with a visit to a hidden market. A stroll off Banglamphu’s beaten track can end in conversation with a monk. Get lost in the tiny lanes of Chinatown and come face to face with a live Chinese opera performance. After dark, let the BTS (Sky- train) escort you to Th Sukhumvit, where the local nightlife scene reveals a sophisticated and dynamic city. Among Bangkok’s well-known sights are the Grand Palace and major Buddhist temples, including Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho, and Wat Arun, to name a few. The Giant Swing and Erawan Shrine demonstrate Hinduism’s deep-rooted influence in Thai culture. Vimanmek Mansion in Dusit Palace is famous as the world’s largest teak building, while the Jim Thompson House provides an example of traditional Thai architecture. Other major museums include the Bangkok National Museum and the Royal Barges National Museum. Cruises and boat trips on the Chao Phraya and Thonburi’s canals offer views of some of the city’s traditional architecture and ways of life on the waterfront.
- 06 night’s accommodation on twin sharing at the hotels / Resorts mentioned above or similar as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfast at all places in the hotels
- Journeys Exotica representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers.
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by Air-Conditioned Seat in Coach
- Phi Phi Island tour by Big Boat with Lunch
- Ticket & Transfers to Phuket Fantsea Show
- Half Day Phuket City Tour
- Transfer from Phuket to Krabi by Ferry
- Krabi 04 Island Tour including Lunch
- Half Day Bangkok City Tour
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, and interstate taxes
- All currently applicable taxes, including Government service tax
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, any insurance etc.
- Porterage at all hotels, railway station & airports.
- Any meals other than the mentioned.
- Any kind of Visa Fees/Airfare
- National Park Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Our Cost is not valid for any period other than mentioned above.