BANGKOK – THE CAPITAL OF THAILAND
Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand. Bangkok is one of the world’s top tourist destination cities. With so much of life conducted on the street, there are few cities in the world that reward exploration as handsomely as Bangkok. Cap off an extended boat trip with a visit to a hidden market. A stroll off Banglamphu’s beaten track can end in conversation with a monk. Get lost in the tiny lanes of Chinatown and come face to face with a live Chinese opera performance. After dark, let the BTS (Sky- train) escort you to Th Sukhumvit, where the local nightlife scene reveals a sophisticated and dynamic city. Among Bangkok’s well-known sights are the Grand Palace and major Buddhist temples, including Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho, and Wat Arun, to name a few. The Giant Swing and Erawan Shrine demonstrate Hinduism’s deep-rooted influence in Thai culture. Vimanmek Mansion in Dusit Palace is famous as the world’s largest teak building, while the Jim Thompson House provides an example of traditional Thai architecture. Other major museums include the Bangkok National Museum and the Royal Barges National Museum. Cruises and boat trips on the Chao Phraya and Thonburi’s canals offer views of some of the city’s traditional architecture and ways of life on the waterfront.
Upon your arrival in Bangkok you will be transferred to Pattaya, which is a short 2 hours drive from Bangkok. Check in to the hotel .Time to relax!!
In the evening, we recommend that you take an optional tour of Alcazar Show. The Alcazar Show a world-famous cabaret, which can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge of Paris, a run for their money, featuring a grand theatre with 1200 seats and thousands of watts of pulsating sound. Overnight at Hotel in Pattaya.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the sparkling blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand by a speedboat, and arrive at the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan), where you will spend the day luxuriating under the welcoming tropical sun. You can lounge, swim, snorkel or simply enjoy the sun at the island’s immaculate golden beaches. You all have the option of viewing the beautiful coral formations around the island either through a glass-bottom boat or by diving in. Upon your return from the island, you will enjoy a scrumptious Indian lunch at Pattaya. Coral Island tour on join/shared speed boat will stop for Parasailing for those who are interested. Those who are not interested in Parasailing will wait for the rest to finish the activity. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Post a filling breakfast at the hotel, you check-out and drive back to Bangkok. The evening is free for shopping and chilling around the Bangkok streets. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast, you will be exploring the rich heritage of Bangkok and its culture. Visit the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Tri Mit) which is more than 700 years old and is the world’s largest Gold Buddha. It is a treasure of Thailand and Buddhism. Also pay a Visit to Wat Maha Pruettharam. Start your onward journey to Bangkok with a unique experience of Gems Gallery Tour which unfolds the story of precious gems being sourced, cutting, shaping, polishing and being made available for you from various regions and countries. Toy train awaits you for a ride through this amazing gems stones journey. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After Breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to the airport for the return journey with wonderful memories of Thailand, we recommend you visit the sophisticated plazas of Bangkok. With a huge choice of not only what to buy, bargain-hunting is an engrossing experience including the simple of souvenirs, handicrafts or luxury items.
- 04 night’s accommodation on twin sharing at the hotels / Resorts mentioned above or similar as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfast at all places in the hotels
- Journeys Exotica representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers.
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by Air-Conditioned Private Car / Van
- Coral Island Tour by Speed Boat with Lunch
- Half Day Bangkok City Tour & Temple Tour (Golden Buddha + Wat Maha Pruettharam)
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, and interstate taxes
- All currently applicable taxes, including Government service tax
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, any insurance etc.
- Porterage at all hotels, railway station & airports.
- Any meals other than the mentioned.
- Anykind of Visa Fees/Airfare
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Our Cost is not valid for any period other than mentioned above.