About the destination:
Istanbul, the largest city in Turkey is home to numerous architectural wonders, shimmering markets and exotic Turkish cuisines. One of the many reasons that make this place incredible is the Bosphorus strait that connects the Black Sea to the Sea of Marmara.
- Arrive Istanbul airport, Transfer to hotel. Day free at leisure.
- Overnight at the hotel.
- After breakfast, we have Istanbul City Tour. Our first visit will be HIPPODROME. Ancient Hippodrome was the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. Than we will visit SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE.
- Across from Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque, it was built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles.
- Our next visit will be HAGIA SOPHIA GRAND MOSQUE. The Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque, previously known as the Church of Divine Wisdom, is simply the best of its kind! Hagia Sophia Grand Mosque is the greatest surviving example of Byzantine Architecture. For 1000 years, it was once the largest church in the world, decorated with stunning 6th century golden mosaics. Today it is a mosque. Lunch break at 13:00 pm. +
- After the lunch, Guide will take you to the beautiful souvenir shops with a unique atmosphere with reasonable prices for your shopping. Here you will find; Exotic Spices and Herbs, Turkish Baklava, delicious fresh Turkish Delights, Turkish Coffee, nuts and fruits, souvenirs such as Ceramic Handicrafts, Evil Eyes totems, all natural olive oil, soaps and many other goods in Souvenir Shops and stores.
- Return back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Transfer from hotel to Istanbul airport.
- Arrive Cappadocia, transfer to hotel.
- Day free at leisure.
- Overnight at the hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- We will drive you to Ozkonak Underground City, one of the best preserved Underground cities in Cappadocia. Than visit to Uchisar Castle, the highest point of Cappadocia.
- After Uchisar, you visit Open Air Museum, the Heart of Cappadocia. Open Air Museum is famous for frescoes dating to 10th century describing the life of Jesus Christ and monks. Next stop is Cavusin, which is an abandoned village with old cave Greek houses.
- After Cavusin you go to the restaurant in Avanos to have lunch. After lunch, you visit a pottery work shop, to see how to make potteries. Then you go to Love Valley. Love Valley Cappadocia is a hidden valley with scenic formations to say the least. Despite the resemblance to man hood, these amazing rock formations are far from man-made.
- After Love Valley you visit another workshop to see Cappadocia hand-woven carpets and kilims. Next stop is Devrent Valley, which is also called Imagination Valley, where you can see natural rock formations looking like animals. Then you head to a wine shop in Urgup for wine tasting.
- Last stop is Three Beauties, three beautiful fairy chimneys with their hats, which is the symbol of Cappadocia. This tour will end approximately at 18.00 and you will be returned back to your hotel.
- Overnight in Cappadocia.
- After breakfast early in the morning at 08.00 drive to Konya. 2.5 hour later we have break for coffee
- After some rest drive to Konya for lunch at 13:00pm and after the lunch visit the imposing green - tiled Mausoleum of Mevlana, the mystic founder of the Sufi sect (Whirling Dervishes).
- After the Konya Mevlana tour drive to Antalya. Arrival to Antalya around 18:30pm and check into your hotel.
- Evening enjoy dinner and drinks in hotel.
- After breakfast drive to Antalya old City ( Kaleiçi ) Marina, Clock Tower, Hadrian's Gate, Broken Minaret, Hıdırlık Tower: Kaleici is a small historic part of Antalyas modern city, also known as the Old City of Antalya. In history it was once the sprawling modern Roman town, then the Byzantine Empire, then Seljuks, and finally the Ottoman Turkish town.
- The Hadrian's Gate (or Hadrianus Gate or The Three Gates is a triumphal arch which was built in the name of the Roman emperor Hadrian. Antalya's broken wonder is the Broken Minaret of the Korkut Mosque, which itself was built originally as a Roman temple in the 2nd century AD, and thus did not have a minaret at all.
- Hıdırlık Tower is a landmark tower of tawny stone in Antalya, Turkey, where Kaleiçi meets Karaalioglu Park. It is believed to be built in Hellenistic era on a square plan and later turned into circular tower in 2nd century AD and was either used as a fortification or a lighthouse in the past.
- we have lunch than depart for Duden waterfalls. All the streams of the region aim at finding their way into the Mediterranean and they pour down the slopes of the Taurus, sometimes overland sometimes underground and reaching their destination, result in lovely waterfalls, of which there are more than twenty. Lunch at the Hotel. After tour come back to hotel and rest of day is yours. Overnight in Antalya
- Dinner at hotel.
- Overnight at hotel.
- Wake up late enjoy hotels amenities with all meals and unlimited drinks.
- Overnight at the hotel.
- Optional City tour with Waterfalls visit.
- We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future in one of our tours again.
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel.
- We provide your return airport transfer services.
- Accommodation: Comfortable stay for 4 nights in your preferred category Hotels
- Meals: Breakfast included as mentioned in Itinerary.
- Guide: Professional English speaking guide to help you explore the cities
- Transfers: All transfers by luxury cars included as per itinerary
- Visa Assistance: It will be provided (Charges are not included) Note: Package customization available on request. Drop an inquiry to know more.
- PCR test (if applicable)
- All other services not mentioned above