Spend your mornings waking up to the land of great beauty and even greater history, where ancient ruins, medieval castles, and age-old trading towns mark a landscape of vast deserts, rolling hills, and dramatic mountains.
Your Jordanian discovery begins at Amman City, a combined city of past and future meaning modernism and rich history. Go back to the Roman Era at the most preserved Roman cities of Decapolis Jerash and stand in awe in front of giant portraits and breathtaking art at the city of the Mosaics, Madaba. Let the magical city of Petra mark your heart and soul forever as you make your way through the maze passageways in between the tall Rose-Red canyon mountains until the beautifully carved façade of the famous Petra Siq appears.
Enjoy your last days at what we call ‘’ The Cherry on the cake’’ for this Jordan tour, After passing The Seven Pillars of wisdom and a fun-filled jeep safari ride in Wadi Rum, lay back at one of the Bedouin camping sites in your fully equipped bubble tent and gaze into the clear night sky above, take in the beautiful sight of thousands of shining stars, softly lighting up the scenery that surrounds you!
- Meet and assist at the airport with free visa assistance upon arrival.
- Tours included itinerary.
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Local English speaking guide in Jerash. ( 2-4 PAX)
- Local English guide in Petra Guide for roughly 3 hours (main trail only). ( 2-4 PAX)
- Transport by an experienced driver in an air-conditioned vehicle. Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program.
- Free entry visa to Jordan
- One bottle of water per person per day
- Free Wi-Fi inside the vehicle
- 2 hrs Jeep 4x4 Tour em Wadi Rum
- Airfare tickets
- Tips for service providers (drivers, and guides s or camping/ hotel staff).
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Drinks with meals.