Tour the land of spectacular culture and Scenery, Jordan. Follow the footsteps of the Ancient Romans, Ottomans and Europeans Crusaders. Each era, marking the land and leaving behind some of the most unique sites of antiquity considered the most exceptional in the world and just waiting to be discovered by you !
From the elegant red-rose city of Petra and the famous façade, El Khaznah, hidden between the giant Canyons explored every day by visitors from all over the world, to the imposing Fortresses in Jerash, ancient churches, Citadels, and Mosques, carvings in the sandstone canyons at Wadi Rum which is permanently associated with Lawrence of Arabia, and of course the Dead Sea for a bit of Selfcare and pampering!
- Meet and assist at the airport with free visa assistance upon arrival.
- Tours included itinerary.
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the program.
- Local English speaking guide in Jerash. ( 2-4 PAX)
- Local English guide in Petra Guide for roughly 3 hours (main trail only). ( 2-4 PAX)
- Transport by an experienced driver in an air-conditioned vehicle. Entrance fees to all sites mentioned in the itinerary.
- Free entry visa to Jordan
- One bottle of water per person per day
- Free Wi-Fi inside the vehicle
- 2 hrs Jeep 4x4 Tour em Wadi Rum
- Escort Private English Speaking Guide all day Tours except Arrival and Departure for ( 5 Pax and Above)
- Airfare tickets
- Tips for service providers (drivers, and guides s or camping/ hotel staff).
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Drinks with meals.
- Entry Visa cost