Welcome to Vietnam! After landing in Hanoi airport, our tour guide and car will pick you up and transfer to your hotel for check in and rest after long and tired flight.Our tour guide will pick up and we will visit Ba Dinh square, where presidentHo Chi Minh read the declaration of Vietnam of 2 September 1945, and Ho Chi Minh mausoleum , Temples of Literature constructed in 1070 - dedicated to Confucius, sages and talented scholars. It is the most famous temple in Hanoi, also functioning as Vietnam's first university.Leave for a legendary Hoan Kiem Lake & Ngoc Son Temple (The Returned Sword Lake whose name comes from a legend of a sacred sword) at sunset. Get on a cyclo cycling around Hanoi’s downtown to the Old Quarter of 36 ancient streets and then transfer back to your hotel
- Transportation as the itinerary by modern air conditioned coach and airport transfer group cruise tour
- 4 nights accommodation a with maximum 2 people /room ( Twin / double room ).
- English speaking local guide
- Meals as informed in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for mentioned sights as the itinerary
- 2 bottles of water per person per day
- VAT: 8%
- Visa fees : 35USD/pax
- International airfare to Vietnam and departure
- Tips for guides and drivers. : 3 usd/pax/day
- Meals/ beverages not stated in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance ( Mandatory). A comprehensive travel insurance policy must be organized before all details can be finalized
- Optional activities/tours
- Personal expenses : telephone, laundry ,…
- Others are not indicated in the above inclusion.