Welcome to Ho Chi Minh city , the southern heart of Vietnam. You will be taken to your hotel by a private transfer and rest athotel 14:30pm our tour guide and car will pick you up starting to visit - Reunification Palace , which is used to be the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
8:00am: our tour guide will meet you at hotel and drive about 70 km to My Tho. When arrive My Tho wharf, we will board on a boat to visit Lan islet, one of the four famous four spirits islets, to learn about the traditional craft of beekeeping for honey. Take a look at the process of beekeeping for honey, you can also enjoy the fragrant honey tea and buy them as a gift. Then we continue experience riding a dinghy along the green canal bank , weaving through the row of coconut water to visit a traditional craft of coconut land of Ben Tre to know the process of making delicious coconut candies. From there you can taste this specialty and buy as a gift, enjoy fresh fruits. After lunch,we continue to visit fruit garden (seasonal fruit). Here you have the opportunity to enjoy fruits while listen to Cai Luong amateur music, a typical culture of the Southwest region then we continue drive back to hotel in Ho Chi Minh Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
9:00am : our tour guide and car will pick up starting visit Cu Chi tunnels, which is a legendary underground system of over 220km of tunnels. The Cu Chi Tunnels were constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the country’s long fight for independence. The network of tunnels which make up this underground city include living rooms, kitchens, hospitals, weapons factories, storage facilities and a command centre. The tunnel system was an excellent way for the Vietcong to move around the countryside undetected by foreign troops and was at one stage home to around 10,000 people. After lunch , we continue to visit Giac Lam pagoda, the oldest one in Ho Chi Minh city., Big Market and Thien Hau pagoda , which is located inside China town. We continue for shopping at Ben Thanh market in the city center then transfer to you’re the restaurant to have Indian dinner then transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Ho Chi MInh city
Today you are free at leisure until picking up time for airport transfer to catch the flight back home.
- - Transportation as the itinerary by modern air conditioned car and airport transfer and boat transfers at Mekong tour and floating tour -- 3 nights accommodation at deluxe room with maximum 2 people /room (Twin / double room ). Adjoining /interconnecting rooms are subject toavailability and at the hotels discretion. Please enquire on booking if you require this option.
- English speaking local guide
- Meals as informed in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for mentioned sights as the itinerary
- 2 bottles of water per person per day
- VAT: 8%
- International airfare to and from Vietnam.
- tips for guides and drivers.
- Meals/ beverages not stated in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance ( Mandatory). A comprehensive travel insurance policy must be organized before all details can be finalized
- Optional activities/tours
- Personal expenses : telephone, laundry ,…