Blessed with abundant natural beauty, unique stays, posh Spas, attractive shorelines, artistic temples, charming waterfalls and a plethora of activities, Bali is indeed a paradise for travellers around the world. Swathed in extravagance and great hospitality, the unique stays offered in this tour will surely elevate your experience on this amazing tour to Bali.
From exploring the Balinese culture to tasting one of the costliest coffee in the world, this tour will give a number of opportunities to rejuvenate the bond with your loved ones. Also, the water sports activities, trek to Mt.Batur and the iconic Bali swing are sure to satiate the adventurer in you.
- Wake up in the morning and get ready for an exciting day filled with a number of adventures.
- Get ready and board your vehicle that will take you to the Tanjung Benoa beach which is right next to the Tanjung Benoa Harbor.
- Satiate the adventure soul in you by having an adrenaline rush while parasailing, jet skiing, and taking a dip in the water while on a banana boat ride.
- In the afternoon you can spend some time relaxing in the hotel or spend the afternoon at any of the beachside restaurants or cafes.
- In the evening, head out to explore one of the most beautiful temples in south Bali - the Uluwatu temple which is located on a massive cliff on an edge of the Indian Ocean.
- Feel the tiredness wear out as you watch a beautiful sunset, leaving its beautiful shades over the waters and the sky around.
- Later, get ready for Bali’s most iconic art performance - the Kecak Fire Dance show which takes place at a clifftop amphitheatre beside Uluwatu Temple.
- The Kecak Fire Dance show starts at sunset, usually around 6 pm depicting the iconic tale of Ramayana in an artistic form by the dancers and ends when fire torches in the stage’s centre flicker against the darkened sky and the echoing chants subside.
- Return back to the hotel and spend another night in Kuta.
- Wake up in the morning and have a delicious breakfast at the hotel.
- Get ready and start off by visiting a gem of Bali - the Tegenungan Waterfalls.
- You need to hike through the lush green tropical forest to get a glimpse of the cascading falls, after which you can take a dip in the water pool to refresh yourself.
- Take a stopover at Bali’s sacred water temple - Tirta Empul which has several holly springs which are said to have been created by God Indra and believed to be blessed water that could purify those who bathe there.
- Later drive to see the serene landscapes of Bali - the Tegalalang Rice Terraces, where the far stretched land is also covered with paddy fields that appear straight out of a postcard.
- In the afternoon, you can have lunch in the local restaurants of Bali, mainly go by the name - Warung (these food stalls sell home-cooked Balinese food).
- Get ready to relive some childhood memories with your loved ones as you drive your way to the iconic Bali Swing.
- Embark on a joyful swing and breathe in the fresh tropical air overlooking the beautiful countryside rice terraces of Bali.
- After enjoying the swing, travel to the town of Ubud and visit its artistic colonies that produce exquisite Balinese art and craft like silverware, wooden sculptures, home decor items, etc.
- Visit the famous Ubud Palace which was the official residence of the Ubud Royal Family and houses many traditional and ornate buildings.
- Spend the rest of the evening exploring the art markets of Ubud where you will find many traditional Balinese arts and handicrafts that can be taken as souvenirs for your loved ones.
- Return back to the hotel/ villa/ resort for an overnight stay and relax for rest of the day as you will have to start your next day very early in the morning to embark on the next adventure.
- Today, your day starts early in the morning (i.e around 2 am).
- Board your transfer that will take you to the base of the trek.
- Once you reach the base, start the trek to the summit through the rugged mountain terrain with the help of an experienced trek leader.
- Once you reach the top, get greeted by a mesmerizing view with the clouds floating below your feet and the sky painted with the shades of sunrise.
- Energize yourself with a filling breakfast with the sunrise view.
- Hike around the crater before starting to descend down the summit.
- Get dropped to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at your leisure.
- Overnight stay at the hotel/ resort/ villa.
- Wake up early in the morning and have a delicious breakfast to energize yourself for an amazing day in Bali.
- Today, as you head east, you will be greeted by spectacular views of Mt. Agung at a number of places, which is considered a holy mountain by the Balinese and is a dormant volcano now.
- Start off your sightseeing by first visiting Bali’s “mother temple” which is located on the slopes of the mighty Mt. Agung in the Northwest - the Besakih Temple.
- Besakih is the largest temple complex in Bali, housing almost 86 temples and is more than 1000 years old.
- After wandering around the complex, head next to one of the most popular Instagram places of Bali - the gate of Heaven.
- This ‘Gate of Heaven’ is actually an entrance to one of the oldest and holiest temples in Bali - the Lempuyang Temple.
- Seek blessings from the deity and marvel at the panoramic vistas of Mt. Agung and the marvelous Balinese architecture in the temple complex.
- You can then take a lunch break at one of the Warungs (small restaurants serving homestyle Balinese food).
- Later, experience a whole new world from the rest of Bali as you enter the Penglipuran Village which is a traditional countryside village owning a unique lifestyle, architecture as well as culture.
- Take a walk through this sparkling clean and unspoiled landscape of the village and witness its culture and the classic Balinese houses made of bamboo and stone with beautifully built entrances.
- The villagers here also host some fun activities for tourists related to their daily lifestyle like cooking and making their traditional handicrafts.
- After completing the sightseeing for the day, return back to the hotel/ resort/ villa for an overnight stay.
- Wake up to a relaxing tropical morning in Bali.
- Have your breakfast and get ready to pamper yourselves with a traditional Balinese Massage.
- Board your transfer that will take you for the therapy which is done by the experts using locally produced essential oils that has a refreshing aroma.
- The Balinese massage is famous for relieving and calming down our senses and mind.
- You can spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Return back to the hotel/ villa/ resort for an overnight stay.
- Wake up to a beautiful tropical morning and have a delicious breakfast.
- Pack your bags and complete the check-out formalities at the hotel.
- Your amazing Bali tour concludes once you get dropped at the Denpasar Airport for your onward journey.
Meals - Breakfast from Day 2 to Day 7
Dinner on Day 1
Stay - Stay in a 5 Star hotel on a double/ triple sharing basisTransfers - Airport and Sightseeing transfers in Private vehicleSightseeing - Entry Fees to all sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.Guide - Professional English speaking guide cum driver to help you explore the citiesVisa Assistance: It will be provided (Charges are not included)Driver Allowances, Parking, Toll Charges, etc
Water Sports- Banana Boat, Adventurous Parasailing, Jet Ski
Balinese Spa Session
Sunset Dinner Cruise with dinner
- Personal Expenses
- Extra activity
- Gratuity for Cruise