Pattaya is located about 165 km southeast of Thailand’s capital, Bangkok. Pattaya is located on the eastern side of the Gulf of Thailand in the province of Chonburi. Trips to Pattaya often start from Bangkok which is about 1.5 hour drive from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport.Tourism in Pattaya flourished in the 1980s with the great development of hotels and resorts. Pattaya is now centre of many of the large and sophisticated international hotel chains and you will find a fine selection of high-class restaurants and the possibility of a more “quiet” night life. Pattaya has also tried to create an image as a family destination and a place for foreigners who want to settle down for long periods of time. In continuation of Pattaya is Jomtien, which is a popular alternative to Pattaya. Here you will find more tranquil surroundings and a bit better beaches. In Jomtien you will also find several good luxury hotels.
Upon your arrival in Bangkok you will be transferred to Pattaya, which is a short 2 hours drive from Bangkok. Check in to the hotel .Time to relax!!
In the evening, we recommend that you take an optional tour of Alcazar Show. The Alcazar Show a world-famous cabaret, which can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge of Paris, a run for their money, featuring a grand theatre with 1200 seats and thousands of watts of pulsating sound. Overnight at Hotel in Pattaya.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the sparkling blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand by a speedboat, and arrive at the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan), where you will spend the day luxuriating under the welcoming tropical sun. You can lounge, swim, snorkel or simply enjoy the sun at the island’s immaculate golden beaches. You all have the option of viewing the beautiful coral formations around the island either through a glass-bottom boat or by diving in. Upon your return from the island, you will enjoy a scrumptious Indian lunch at Pattaya. Coral Island tour on join/shared speed boat will stop for Parasailing for those who are interested. Those who are not interested in Parasailing will wait for the rest to finish the activity. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast, Explore Art in Paradise. The first 3D arts museum in Thailand and the largest in the world We would like to present you an interactive 3D arts in a new way That you will bd stunned and amazed of. Come and capture your beautiful memories with friends, families, or lovers here. Ours masterpieces are all hand painted! The art exhibitions are eccentric in 3-dimensional. It makes your photo becomes realistic. However, it depends on your ideas, imaginations, and creations of posts. No worries! We will show you how to enjoy it. Art in Paradise is not only the museum that give you happiness, But we also build your imagination reflects from your post of each photo beyond possible. You will never know, until you get to experience it for yourself!! NOW!!! Enjoy being a part of art with Art in Paradise AR Application. Simply point your device at the paintings in Art in Paradise. The application will automatically add AR effects to your photos and videos And make our interactive art more stylish, Creative and Fun. Afternoon is free at leisure. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Post your sumptuous breakfast, day is at leisure to explore on your own. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
After Breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to the airport for the return journey with wonderful memories of Pattaya - Thailand.
- 04 night’s accommodation on twin sharing at the hotels / Resorts mentioned above or similar as per the itinerary.
- Daily buffet breakfast at all places in the hotels
- Journeys Exotica representative for assistance on all arrival and departure transfers.
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by Air-Conditioned Seat in Coach
- Coral Island tour by Speed Boat with Lunch
- Ticket & Transfers to Art in Paradise
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, and interstate taxes
- All currently applicable taxes, including Government service tax
- Expenses of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone/fax calls, alcoholic/non- alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax, any insurance etc.
- Porterage at all hotels, railway station & airports.
- Any meals other than the mentioned.
- Any kind of Visa Fees/Airfare
- National Park Fees
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Our Cost is not valid for any period other than mentioned above.