Dubai, the name itself is enough to make one think about outstanding architecture, bustling shopping centres, towering corporate buildings and charming beaches. The most visited city in the UAE, Dubai has emerged as one of the leading global tourist destinations. This glitzy city is rich in every aspect, be it entertainment, career opportunities, accommodation, food or shopping. Dubai boasts of a fascinating historical background as well.
- Private Airport Transfers in Lexus or Luxury Vehicle
- Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Belly Dancing and Barbeque Dinner
- Half Day City Tour
- Creek Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- At the Top – 124th Floor Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall with Dubai Fountain
- To and Fro Transfers from Airport - Private
- Half day city tour of Dubai with assistance of English speaking guide - Seat in Coach
- Entry to Burj khalifa 124th Floor (non prime hours) with Seat in Coach Transfers
- Dhow Cruise Creek with Dinner - Seat in Coach Transfers
- Desert safari with bbq dinner and belly dancing, pickup and drop by 4WD from the hotel
- Airfare (unless mentioned or added in the package)
- Tourism Dirham (@ AED 15 per room per night) to be paid directly at the hotel at the time of check-out
- Laundry services, phone calls, beverages, meals not indicated in the itinerary, tips any type, personal costs, baggage excess and its transfer, optional tours and excursions during the cruise and anything that is not mentioned in specific package.