In the state of Jammu and Kashmir, in the far north of India, sits the region known as Ladakh. It is a high-altitude desert with craggy mountains, narrow valleys, and enormous stretches of desolate terrain. The area is renowned for its stunning natural beauty, distinct culture, and historic Buddhist temples.
The Ladakh Range, the largest and tallest plateau of the Himalayas, is located in Ladakh. Numerous mountain peaks can be found in the area, including the well-known Stok Kangri, which is a favorites spot for trekkers.
- 04 Nights accommodation on Twin Sharing / MAP Basis on the above mentioned Hotels .
- 01 NAC Xylo / Tavera (upto 6 Pax) & Tempo Traveler (07 Pax onwards) for Arrival & Departure from Leh Airport to Hotel & vice versa
- 01 NAC Xylo / Tavera (upto 6 Pax) & Tempo Traveler (07 Pax onwards) for SS / transfers as per package All applicable taxes
- Meeting & Assistance on Arrival & Departure by our Rep
- Items of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone, beverages etc Entrance fee / Local Guide / Lunch at any place during the tour
- Any other services not mentioned in above inclusions Ladakh Environment Fee / Inner line permit
- Camel ride in Nubra Airfare