Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, and Luxor- the 4 major cities in which all the major must-see sights are gathered, from the Pharaonic to the Roman, the Christian and the Islamic eras. Added to that is the Mediterranean ambiance that permeates the shores of Alexandria with its turquoise sea and brilliantly blue skies. Take in the Nile cruise and you have rich red sunsets and golden-hued landscapes.
- Meet and assist upon arrival
- Pick-up/drop-off service upon arrival and departure in air-conditioned vehicle
- 3 nights accommodation in Cairo at 5* standard hotel
- 1 night on board sleeper train (Cairo – Aswan)
- 1 night on board sleeper train (Luxor – Cairo)
- 3 nights 5* Nile Cruise sailing Aswan to Luxor
- Daily breakfast starting second day
- Breakfast & dinner on board sleeper train
- All meals included on board Nile cruise excluding any drinks
- Relevant transfers during sightseeing
- Currently applied entrance fees for the mentioned sights
- Alexandria day trip including round trip transfer
- 2 small bottled mineral water per person per day.
- English speaking tour guide during sightseeing
- English speaking tour leader during transfers
- Applied taxes & service charges
- Tipping including for all the involved during the tour excluding the tour guide and the tour leader.
- Published rate is based on 5* standard accommodation during normal dates for Min. 2 persons.
- 4* Accommodation is available upon request
- Entry visa
- International flight
- Christmas and New Year Gala Dinners (to be advised at time of booking)
- Tipping for the tour guide and the tour leader
- High and peak dates
- Personal expenses such as drinks, laundry ect
- Additional trips or unmentioned items